Metabolic Balance® personalized nutrition food plan
Reset your Metabolism
The Metabolic Balance® program is an advanced nutrition system founded by Dr. Wolf Funfack, M.D. It originates from Germany and was launched in 2002. Today, Metabolic Balance® has become a global company which is present in more than 35 countries.
The strength of Metabolic Balance® program is with the personalized nutrition recommendations that are based on the individuals’ blood test, health profile and eating preferences.
Blood results tells us exactly which foods are good and those that are not when we prepare the individual nutrition plans.
This increases the likelihood of specific nutritional needs being met, which may not occur when following a standard diet plan.
The Metabolic Balance® individualized food plan is a balance of carbohydrates, fats, proteins and water. Its a sustainable lifestyle; based on eating clean, conscious, whole nutritious foods that can be found at your local grocery store.
The goal of Metabolic Balance® nutrition program is to supply the body with all the vital nutrients it needs so it can produce the hormones and enzymes that are necessary for a healthy metabolism, so that you feel energized and don’t feel hungry between meals. The program involves a holistic approach that balances your metabolism so that you can achieve and maintain your ideal body weight and feel healthier overall.
The Metabolic Balance® individualized food plan helps to restore healthy insulin metabolism.
Carbohydrates breakdown into glucose, which is a type of sugar, before it
enters the bloodstream. Glucose is also known as blood glucose or blood
sugar and is the main source of fuel for the human body.
The pancreas releases insulin from the beta cells into the bloodstream to
move glucose from the blood into the cells, where it can be used for storage
and as energy. Insulin stimulates the liver to store glucose in the form of
Insulin resistance develops when the cells in the muscles, liver and fat resist glucose from entering the insulin receptor sites. This resistance causes cell starvation, as glucose backs up outside of the cells gate and spills into the blood, putting a demand on the body to produce more and more insulin and this vicious cycle continues. Insulin resistance is found in type 2 diabetes, fatty liver, PCOS and infertility.
The Metabolic Balance® individualized food plan aims at lowering insulin levels, which results in stabilized blood sugar levels, balanced hormones and fat loss.
Metabolic Balance® personalized nutrition food plan can help with:
- Weight loss, where losing weight has been difficult in the past
- Excess body fat especially around the midsection, hips, thighs
- Healthy weight gain for those looking to gain weight
- Retraining & balancing the metabolism
- Stabilizing insulin levels and blood sugar spikes, which is key in losing weight
- Food cravings and hunger spells, which diminish naturally
- Hypoglycemia, prediabetic, diabetes type 2
- Improving abnormal cholesterol levels
- Normalizing blood pressure levels
- Supporting healthy kidney & liver function, Fatty liver
- Gas, belching, bloating, burping, heartburn, indigestion
- Constipation, diarrhea
- Irritable bowel syndrome (IBS), Ulcerative Colitis (IBD), Crohn’s disease (IBD), Celiac disease, diverticulitis, diverticulosis
- Supporting the immune system, restoring gut microbiome
- Candida, mycosis
- Seasonal allergies, hay fever (hives, itchiness), sinus problems, histamine intolerance
- Headaches, migraines, dizziness, vertigo
- Supporting healthy skin, improving skin conditions (acne, dermatitis, eczema, psoriasis, rosacea)
- Edema, fluid retention, acidity, inflammation
- Alleviation of inflammatory joint and muscle conditions, stronger bones
- Hormonal imbalances: Polycystic ovarian syndrome (PCOS), Premenstrual syndrome (PMS), fibrocystic breast, endometriosis, uterine fibroids, peri-menopause and menopausal symptoms
- Infertility (insulin is the key driver)
- Improves libido
- Improvements in energy levels and fatigue
- Supporting healthy adrenal and thyroid functions
- Improving moods, lifting of depression and lessening anxiety, irritability, nervousness, stress
- Supporting healthy memory
- Sleep disturbances, improves quality of sleep, snoring
Hormones will begin to balance due to increased insulin sensitivity which sets the path for a healthy functioning metabolism which we need to feel our absolute best.
The goal of the plan is to optimize your metabolism as well as help you make wiser, healthier decisions about your diet now and in the future.
I am a Doctor of Natural Medicine, Certified & Registered Nutritionist and a Certified Metabolic Balance Coach. My role is to support, teach, guide, encourage, and motivate you along the road to reaching your goal. Personal coaching is a substantial part of your success, and the coach team is an integral part of every Metabolic Balance® program. With my instruction you begin to understand how different foods work to balance your metabolism and which foods hinder your progress. This knowledge is invaluable for reaching and maintaining a healthy and vitalized lifestyle for the rest of your life!
What causes Insulin Resistance?
Causes of evelevated Insulin/Insulin resistance
Comprehensive Nutrition Assessment/Plan
I recognize the importance of individuality and assess’ each client through Symptomatology and Nutrition to help restore health. A process that includes in-depth research and creating a personalized program with respect to the individuals’ biochemistry through good nutrition (addressing nutritional deficiencies), lifestyle and orthomolecular medicine (vitamins, minerals, amino acids, trace elements, fatty acids, botanical herbs, probiotics, enzymes, cell salts and homeopathic medicine). My diverse education also includes studies in pharmaceutical medications, contradictions and side effects; providing a thorough comprehension when dealing with clients and lab diagnostics.
EXPERIENCED IN THESE AREAS
|ADD, ADHD, learning disabilities
|Gas, bloating, belching, burping
|Allergies (food & environmental)
|Constipation, diarrhea, hemorrhoids
|Colitis, Celiac disease, Crohn’s
|Gastritis, H. pylori, ulcers
|Kidney health (stones, high uric acid)
|Joint and muscle discomfort & pain
|High blood pressure
|Diabetes type 2
|Thyroid conditions (hypo/hyper)
|PCOS (polycystic ovarian syndrome)
|Recurrent Colds & flu
|Leaky gut syndrome, SIBO
|Urinary tract infections (uti’s)
Corporate Wellness Seminars & Workshops
We offer corporate wellness education through seminars and workshops in groups. We educate, empower, motivate, inspire and increase productivity in the workplace for employers and employees by teaching them healthier dietary and lifestyle choices. Our goal is to help improve quality of life and as a result reduce personal and company healthcare cost. Prevention of disease and promotion of optimal health and wellness creates true success. Research has shown a focus on health helps to minimize sick days and optimize performance productivity in the workplace.
Seminars are typically 45-90 minutes in length and can be a single session or a series of sessions on various topics. Group classes are a convenient and cost-effective way to teach large number of employees. Classes bring employees/employers together and help them support each other in making healthier choices.
We can custom build monthly, quarterly or yearly seminars or workshops to suit your company’s needs. Individual or group nutritional consulting is available and can be delivered conveniently on-site at your workplace.