For generations, my family has been practicing Natural Medicine. My interest in health began with my grandparents. My grandfather was a farmer, herbalist, and chiropractor. My grandmother was a mid-wife, herbalist, practiced acupressure and spiritual healing. Their knowledge combined was a potent remedy of well-being, and always nurtured our family’s health.
Being surrounded by such powerful influences inspired my studies; where I attained several designations:
- Doctor of Natural Medicine (degree) from The University of Natural Medicine
- Masters Diploma in Nutrition from Edison Institute
- Diploma in Holistic Nutrition from the Institute of Holistic Nutrition
- Registered Nutritional Consulting Practitioner & Registered
- Orthomolecular Health Practitioner by the International Organization of Nutritional Consultants (IONC)
- Certified Nutritional Practitioner by the Certified Nutritional Practitioners Council of Canada
- Certified Iridologist
- Certified Metabolic Balance Coach
While building my practice, I spent 12 years in health food stores.
Meeting thousands of people over the years with various conditions. This exposure enabled me to become an expert in supplements and their applications.
My extensive studies and experience have provided knowledge in helping address many ailments for all ages, by supplying the body with the right diet and supplementation program to meet specific nutritional needs.
Disclaimer: The information provided on this website is for educational purposes only, not medical advice. It is not intended as a substitute for the diagnosis, treatment, or advice of a qualified, licensed medical professional.